- T.H. Industrial Solutions Inc.'s repair facility has been servicing Shell & Tube heat exchangers for over 30 years
- The fully equipped machine shop is staffed by T.S.S.A. certified technicians.
- Machinery and equipment include:
- 5 tonne overhead crane, CNC, Mig/Tig welding, tube bending, sand blasting, lathe, radial drills, metal saws, steam cleaning, annealing, and custom Jiggs.
- T.H. Industrial Solutions Inc. carries 5 million dollars of liability insurance. While in our possession your heat exchanger is fully insured.
Standard Heat Exchanger Service Package
- End cap is removed from shell
- Tube bundle is removed
- Tube bundle is submerged in a chemical bath for cleaning and descaling
Depending on the severity of the fouling and scaling this process may need to be repeated a number of times.
Clean shell side with high pressure water sand blast if required.
- Inspect water boxes and face sealing surfaces
- Rebuild worn metal surfaces, machine, if required
- Supply or custom fabricate gaskets
- High pressure clean tube bundle with water or steam
- Inspect bundle and baffle plates
- Plug each individual tube and pressure, and/or vacuum test for leaks
- Repair or plug damaged tubes
Complete custom fabricated tube bundle option is available.
- Re-assemble heat exchanger, pressure test to original O.E.M. specifications.
- Repaint shell
|Custom Tube||Bundle Material||Options:|